These five factors may change the way Indian share markets this week.
- The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways in a draft notification has proposed to waive registration and re-registration fees for all-electric vehicles. In addition, the GST Council in its upcoming meeting could take a decision on lowering GST rate on electric vehicles.
- The Reserve Bank of India expert committee has recommended doubling the cap on collateral-free loans under the Mudra scheme given to micro, small and medium enterprises to 10 lakh from 20 lakh of current.
- Government is considering buying 10 more P-8I aircraft for surveillance, reconnaissance and anti-submarine operations in addition to the eight it contracted earlier for the Navy. The P-8I aircraft is a variant of the P-8A Poseidon aircraft.
- Brent Crude prices closed higher at about US$64.3 per barrel as compared to previous week’s close of US$61.6 per barrel.
- Gold prices closed higher at about $1409 per ounce as compared to last week’s closing price of $1353 per ounce.
- Accumulate quality stocks for next leg of up move in share market
- Good buying opportunity in the market ahead of General Election
- Share market may turn stock specific amid ongoing consolidation
- Possible temporary breather cannot be ruled out in the share market
- Top four factors affected the market last week