Here, these are the top five developments that affect the whole Indian share and commodity market.
1. Gross credit growth for the financial year 2019 came in at 12.2 per cent compared to 0.8 per cent in the year 2018.
2. Liquor sales growth in the country tapered off to their lowest level in at least six quarters from January to March when sales of whisky, rum, brandy, gin and vodka grew just 3 per cent.
3. Average spot power prices fell 19 per cent to 3.22 per unit in April 2019 compared to 3.98 per unit last year, mainly due to improvement on the supply side.
4. Brent Crude prices closed lower at about US$70.4 per barrel as compared to previous week's close of US$73.1 per barrel.
5. Gold prices closed lower at about $1273 per ounce as compared to last week's closing price of $1283 per ounce.