It is a high winter and pollution level worldwide. Due to these tough circumstances, diseases related to the breathing are the talk of towns. Here are the six most important habits that can help you as a safeguard.
1. Make a distance between tobacco and tobacco products. Tobacco and smoking are not just bad for the lungs, but for your overall body respiratory system, too.
2. Make a proper daily exercise and Yoga routine. These exercises and regular physical activities keep your lungs and other respiratory organs in good shape and condition.
3. Try to stay away from secondhand smoke and heavy traffic areas of any locality.
4. Ensure your residence place is properly ventilated. Fresh air for breathing is the urgent need of today.
5. Consume sufficient water for drinking. All the respiratory organs need regular hydration.
6. Laugh as more as you can. It increases the capacity of your lungs.